Himalayan Salt Tiles 20x10x5 Cm
1.1 HIMALAYAN SALT SAUNAS: A. Provide manufacturer's standard interior finishes, pre-hung door, and trim; d..
- Ex Tax: S.R 980 ريال
- Brands Salt 'n Lamp
- Product Code: SL-SQ.TL.NP.5
- Availability: 30
1.1 HIMALAYAN SALT SAUNAS:
A. Provide manufacturer's standard interior finishes, pre-hung door, and trim; designed to be constructed as a permanent part of the structure.
1. Framing: 2 inch by 4 inch (51 mm by 102 mm) nominal kiln-dried, Douglas fir studs; or metal studs with 3/4 inch (19 mm) fire retardant plywood attached to provide a nailing surface; stud framing on maximum of 16 inch (406 mm) centers. Where sauna walls are built with CMU, add 3/4 inch (19 mm) fire retardant plywood to the CMU; if building with metal studs they should be built using 54 mils (16 ga) minimum studs.
2. Insulation: 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) fiberglass batt compressed to fit size of framing; with foil vapor retarder installed on interior side of sauna. Provide a 7 inch (178 mm) layer of insulation at ceiling.
3. Interior Wall and Ceiling Paneling: 1 inch by 6 inches (25 mm by 152 mm) nominal V-joint, tongue-and-groove wood boards of species and grade indicated; sanded smooth; kiln-dried to no more than 12 percent moisture content. Attach to wall horizontally or vertically based on framing construction methods or customer preference.
4. Wood Species: Clear Western Red Cedar.
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** All sauna doors open to the outside of the sauna, not to the inside.
5. Door: Manufacturer's standard, solid core, prehung door with glass vision panel as follows:
a. Door Wood Species: Western Red Cedar.
b. Jamb and Casing Wood Species: Western red cedar.
c. Glass Vision Panel: Preassembled units consisting of insulating/tempered-glass units made from two lites of 5/32 inch (4 mm) thick with 7/16 inch (11 mm) air space, clear glass double sealed. Provide jamb and casing of western red cedar and complying with ASTM E 774 for Class CBA units.
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** All sauna doors open to the outside of the sauna, not to the inside
d. Specify if ADA door or standard door. All doors are undercut 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches to provide proper and sufficient air flow into sauna. Do not cut vents or other openings in sauna walls unless required for sauna heater.
6. Door Hardware: Provide one pair of self-closing brass hinges (top and bottom), one brass butt hinge(center), one ball catch, and two wood door pulls (interior and exterior of door) of Western Red Cedar.
7. Benches: Western Red Cedar, S4S, 2 inch by 4 inch (52 mm by 102 mm) nominal wood boards, spaced not more than 1/2 inch apart and supported by 2 inch by 4 inch (51 mm by 102 mm) nominal wood framing.
8. Interior Base, Corner, and Trim: Same wood species as interior paneling
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** Select the following optional salt wall paragraph if required. Delete if not required.
9. Himalayan Salt Wall: Himalayan hygroscopic, natural ionizing, pink salt bricks assembled into panels with 6 salt bricks per panel. Panels are provided with stainless steel mounting hardware.
a. Overall Panel Size: 15.5 inches wide by 17.24 inches high by 1.75 inches thick.
b. Panel Material: 16 gauge 304 #4 stainless steel.
c. Individual pink salt block size 5.75 inches high by 7.75 inches wide by 1 inch thick.
d. Stud wall (if metal – only where salt panel will be located) should be built using 54 mils (16ga) minimum studs.
e. Wall lined with .75 inch (3/4 inch) plywood.
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** Select the following optional backlighting paragraph if required. Delete if not required.
f. Backlighting: Color changing LED backlighting.